Thursday, June 17, 2010

Really Tyson!

Tonight we were battling it out at the dinner table with Tyson. He was adamant about not eating his dinner. I left his plate out for some time and he was going back and forth with every excuse in the book.
The all time best excuse as to why he should not eat his dinner was:
" Jesus said we can't eat this dinner"
HMMM....really he must have some line of communication with Jesus that I do not have.

3 comments:

theSwensenFamily said...

I haven't heard that one yet! How hilarious! We battle our 4 year old every night at dinner time as well! Seriously, just to get her to take 1 bite turns in to 10 minutes and major drama! Glad to know I'm not alone! The summer BBQ looked fun! Sweet set-up! We've been freezing up here in Oregon as well, just waiting for the sun to come out so we can get on with summer! You must be getting our weather! You have such a beautiful family!

Kellie said...

awesome. clever boy.

Miranda said...

hahaha.. you must be teaching him right - he knows you can't beat that! :) how sweet.