I had to document how his teeth are coming in. A little strange. This was almost 2 weeks ago as we speak he is getting almost 4 at once.
Can you see the cell phone in his hand? I can't imagine where he would learn to use it. Who could he possibly watch to know what to do with it?
This is what happens when I take the cell phone away! He loves it. He spends his whole day in search of the cell phone to play with.
1 Year Stats:
Weight: 21 lbs. 6 oz. 29%
Height: 30 1/4 " 67%
So we got a lot taller this time and I do not know what to do with a baby in the 29% for weight.
None of the others have dropped below 75%--- The good thing is he still has chubby little legs to squeeze.

No comments:
Post a Comment