We started Piano lessons this summer and seriously we have been taking lessons for mmmm.....3 weeks....seriously 3 weeks and we are already to this point.
I remember when I was little doing this exact thing because I hated to practice. Too bad we don't know what is good for us early on huh?
She is gonna kill me if she knows I posted this picture because when I took the picture she was NOT HAPPY.

3 comments:
I have many throwing fit pictures they crack me up! You are such a good mom.
Classic piano practice for everyone right? Why was it the worst thing ever then, haha.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA I just got an iphone 4 last Saturday and Isabella (my 7 year old) was pulling this stunt (but was under the bench and crying/whining. I pulled out the iphone and started videotaping here. She stopped right away. Iphone is paid off in my mind!!
Post a Comment