I am such a blogging loser! It has been so hard to get motivated to write about something....I have had the winter blues big time. All this snow and cold has definitely made me feel like I live a perpetual groundhog day.
Same thing day in and day out except when we got sick AGAIN! That made it ALL worse.
But I am happy to announce we are all well....(that might change tomorrow you never know) and I am working on getting past the blues....because we live in Idaho and winter is here to stay.
So here are some random shots.......
My cute boys (that most of the time make me crazy)
(yes that is a Polly pocket in Cooper's mouth....biting their heads makes life better apparently....maybe I should try that)
My Zack = CUTE!
You can't not smile at him....even when he keeps you up at night!
The kids have LOVED it.....and guess who else?
ROSCO! He thinks he has a new dog house.

4 comments:
LOVE you blog look. HOW.CUTE! Sorry you guys have been sick. Hope things look up soon. You have such cute boys. Polly pocket and all :)
Your birthday cake is awesome! Happy Birthday Cooper. Oh the darn winter blues this is always the time of year that I can't wait for warm days.
You have such cute boys. I wish I could see them more often! It seems like Zack's smile could make a bad day go away! Can I just borrow him for the rest of the winter??
I've got the cure for the winter blues. Tell Todd you need to come to Arizona for a visit!! This is the perfect time of year.
I can't believe how big Cooper has gotten. I love your cake, very cute. I need to start looking for some ideas for my kids.
Post a Comment