Thursday, February 25, 2010

Cooper strikes again!



My Grandma (my kids great grandma) is 92 and is staying at my dad's house right now. We call her grandma Nana so my kids don't get confused on all the grandma's but Tyson calls her "Grandma Banana". I am sure it is because we call bananas....nanas at our house. So of course grandma nana would also be grandma banana.
I have been trying to get out and visit her once a week- I go in the afternoon when the girls are at school hoping to minimize the damage on my parents house with 3 kids vs. 5 kids. I was visiting with my grandma and come out to find this. He had pushed a stool clear across the entire kitchen to the phone found a marker and left a little art work. Luckily it was washable and came off.
Beautiful Cooper Beautiful!
ARGHHHH!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: