Monday, February 8, 2010

Cooper Turns 2!


My Cooper turns 2!
I got asked a couple times on his birthday if he was turning 3. He acts so big that you forget that he is only 2!
When I was looking for a present for him I kept trying to look in the age 2 range and they were all baby toys for him....he wants nothing to do with them--

Alligator Cupcake cake! (thanks Debbie)

Get rid of that wrapping paper and get to the inside!

He LOVES Toy story---Buzz and Woody were the highlight of the birthday
Cooper- 2 years

weighs: 30lbs- 85%
height: 95% he is tall
He isn't talking a ton that we understand. He comprehends everything and talks gibberish back. Today he told Sydney as she was leaving for the bus " Bye- have a good day" although it was slurred....he makes all the right sounds he just needs help on annunciation.

He is in a big boy bed (since 18 months)
He has cost us the most in medical bills & ER visits
He pouts- gets a big pouty lip and hangs his head way down
Does not like to be left behind
Climbs like a monkey onto everything
Stubborn
Loves to tease and laughs at himself all the time
He loves "Cosco"
he is very loud....constantly yelling "MOM" through the house to find me
He isn't a great eater....almost like he is too busy doing other stuff to eat.


I know I say it every time with each child but I can say for a fact that our life would be different without Cooper. A little less exciting and a lot less smiles.

We love you Coop!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love that little man Coop. He looks so much older with his hair cut! You did a great job on the cupcake cake. It's so cute!

Hilary said...

What a cool cake! I love it! You have the cutest kids... makes me ALMOST want more! ha ha!

Cindy said...

It looks like his B-day was fun. I love the cupcake cake. I wish we could have been their to help you celebrate!

Kellie said...

love the cake!!!! you are so cool!

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday, Cooper!!!! (even if it is a little late:)
Looks like you keep your Mommy busy!!!
LOVE your alligator cake!!! Super cute!

Debbie said...

It turned out too cute.