This holiday season has been soooo fun! Todd was able to take some time off and the whole time we played. It was so hard to start school, work and a schedule again this last week.
I really don't like being cold so normally I am not gung ho for sledding and playing in the snow. But we got snow that was so perfect for building snowmen I couldn't resist. So we all got our snow clothes on and out we went. There wasn't a peep of complaining from anyone !
So what have we been doing lately......
A little sledding....
I really don't like being cold so normally I am not gung ho for sledding and playing in the snow. But we got snow that was so perfect for building snowmen I couldn't resist. So we all got our snow clothes on and out we went. There wasn't a peep of complaining from anyone !
So what have we been doing lately......
A little sledding....
even Rosco got to come
Some excellent snowman building!

4 comments:
Jill, your kids are WAY too cute. :)
LOVE the sledding pic
Cute family picture! You are so good at blogging! Amazing you find the time! Sure miss ya! Shannon
Wow! Way fun. Love the snow fort. It's always fun with dad. Great winter memories :)
Post a Comment