This year for Christmas we had Todd's two sisters and their families.
We started Christmas Eve off by going caroling for about an hour definitely not longer because it was COLD! Grandpa M hooked his trailer up to the truck, threw on some straw bales and away we went. We drove from house to house in our neighborhood ringing doorbells and singing. ( I really was going to try and get a picture but I was afraid to make the other carolers wait)
Then we came home had dinner (baked potato soup and appetizers) opened our christmas jammies, sang the annual 12 days of christmas and read the christmas story from Luke. Off to bed with sugar plums in our heads.
We were woken up about 6:45 AM by a very excited Sammy she was talking a million miles a minute about presents under the tree and santa coming. We woke everyone else up including the boys and in we went!
This was Tyson's intial reaction!
We started Christmas Eve off by going caroling for about an hour definitely not longer because it was COLD! Grandpa M hooked his trailer up to the truck, threw on some straw bales and away we went. We drove from house to house in our neighborhood ringing doorbells and singing. ( I really was going to try and get a picture but I was afraid to make the other carolers wait)
Then we came home had dinner (baked potato soup and appetizers) opened our christmas jammies, sang the annual 12 days of christmas and read the christmas story from Luke. Off to bed with sugar plums in our heads.
We were woken up about 6:45 AM by a very excited Sammy she was talking a million miles a minute about presents under the tree and santa coming. We woke everyone else up including the boys and in we went!
This was Tyson's intial reaction!
And this was his second reaction.....surprise crying. I really don't remember why they were both crying but at first they were.
But then the unwrapping began and it was alllll good!
Todd swears he did not see a thing because all he did was get all the toys out of its packaging.
Oh the joys of christmas morning!

1 comment:
I love that picture of Tyson's surprise and delight... so cute!
Post a Comment