Wednesday, January 6, 2010

what have you been doing lately....


All snug as a bug in a rug! Even Zack came sledding!

and of course..... a little swimming!

Cooper is perfecting his jump!

Probably 90% of the time you come to my door you will find at least one if not all of my kids in their swimsuits. I really have to give the creative idea to Tyson he is the one that is constantly getting his swimsuit on to swim. They either lay out blue blankets or take off all the blue pillows from the couch downstairs and pretend it is a swimming pool. Crazy kids!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Michelle said...

That is so funny. Bradley loves to get his swimming suit aon also. He is always wearing it. I hate going back to school also. When ever I have my kids home is when I am the happiest. We need to get the families together and do some snow activities.

Michele Mendenhall said...

Tell them they just need to come and visit their Aunt Michele. They could swim everyday!!

raising4boys said...

Love their swimming idea. What great imaginations they have!

Hilary said...

so cute that you took Zack along. I hate sledding.