Sunday, April 13, 2008

A Wedding in Utah!!

We just got back from Nicole's wedding (todd's little sister) in Utah! We are completley exhausted because we had so much fun. It was so much work to take our little kids to another place to sleep, eat and behave but it was so worth it. We wouldn't have missed it for anything. There were lots of favorites for me this weekend and I thought I would share a few:
  • All of Todd's brothers and sisters were in the temple for the sealing that was performed by Todd's dad. It was one of the neatest experiences.
  • Jake smiled all day long.....usually you don't see that side of boys but it was sooo sweet to see him so excited to have Nicole as his wife.
  • The kids learned how to ding the glasses at the reception to make the couple kiss. Even Ellie joined in the fun.
  • The naked man running in the hallway of the hotel. (europeans were staying at the same hotel)
  • Nicole wearing her veil to leave the reception after she had already changed.
  • Swimming in the hotel pool (this one is for Sydney, all she could talk about for weeks is going to Aunt Cole's wedding and swimming in the pool)
  • Watching Todd visit with all his Aunt's and Uncles and cousins that he hadn't seen for a while. (he had fun)
  • Seeing Todd choke up at the luncheon when he talked about Nicole.
  • Watching my kids play with their cousins. They had sooo much fun.

We had a great weekend. We love our Aunt Nicole and are so excited to have Jake as an added addition.

13 comments:

Debbie said...

What fun it was !!!

Kellie said...

Where are the pics!?!?! That sounded like a fun wedding.

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun! Yes trips with kids are a lot of work but always worth it. Did you have warm weather?

Hilary said...

sounds really nice, Jillian! I hear you on the exhaustion of traveling with kids... and I only have two! And no newborn!! You're amazing!

raising4boys said...

I enjoyed visit with the cousins as well. It's too bad we don't see each other more! Good to be home :)

Kona & Jared Harper said...

Hey i haven't seen you for ever!! I just saw your blog on Chalet and i wanted to say and see how things were going! What a cute family. The last time i saw you your first one was just brand new. How time flies!! It was great to look at your blog and see the cute family!! Hope all is well!

Tiffany W said...

Hey Todd, it's great to know you are alive and doing well. We would love to email you, but apparently we have the wrong address. Cute family you have.
Weid and Tiff

Jules said...

Sounds like fun. I'm sure she was radiant!!

Anonymous said...

Weddings are always work but what a fun time also, I am sure Nichole looked so pretty ! It is so fun to see pics of you ever once in a while!

The Keetch Family said...

Oh I love weddings. It makes me stop and think about mine and remember the wonderful day. Hey I need your email when you get a sec so I can invite you to my blog. I'm sure you don't ever get a sec...3 is crazy for me so I can't imagine 4.

Tangi said...

it was so fun to hear from you. I am sorry that I am just getting to you. It has been crazy for a few weeks. I have nothing to complain about, you have four. i didnt even know you had another. he is adorable.

Anonymous said...

That was the best day of my life so far! You are such a great writer, I love reading your blog. It's time for a new post! I want to see some pictures of the kiddos!

Matt said...

uHey, great so see you guys again! Glad I found your blog too! The hunt continues to find more family blogs.