Friday, April 4, 2008

Name Day!!

This last Sunday we had our blessing day for our new littlest man!!! As Grandpa S. would say "he got his name". It was such a special day. We got to share it with family and friends. We are so blessed and love everyone that could come and spend the day with us.
Grandma & Grandpa S.
Grandma & Grandpa M.
Dad did such a great job!!
We love him!!
It was hard work today!!

9 comments:

Chalet said...

Congrats!!!

Lexi said...

I think Cooper is a great name! Congratulations. And on a side-note the kids were looking at the pictures with me and we all think that you look so much like my mom! :-)

Carrie said...

Aww~ I love family pictures on blessing day! That little baby all dressed in white from heaven is just so precious! It's pretty neat to see you guys 10 years later! Life is so great!

Jennifer Nielson said...

Love the pictures...
Love your hair
Love your girls
Love your boys
I am so mad I didn't steal Cooper for my own!!!

Michelle said...

Happy blessing day! You are good to get pictures of your fourth! I forgot to take pictures of Sam in his outfit and he is only our second!

Hilary said...

he is so cute!! He's really getting chubby cheeks! what a cutie! You look great too, Jillian!

attack of The Mouse said...

I love blessing days. It is a fun time to celebrate your new little one. He is adorable.

Debbie said...

It was so great to see Todd and you and your little boy at Nicole's wedding. He is precious. I'm amazed that you can have 4. More power to you.

The Taylor's said...

Congrats on your new little guy Jillian. You guys have a beautiful family.