Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tuesday Tell All

I decided to play along- (thanks Hilary) I needed some reminding of why Idaho Falls is Great!
Tell us about your favorites close to home. (I'm trying to think of local things only- not chains.)

Favorite Place To:

grab Lunch: Godfather's lunch buffet, Sandwich Tree

go for Date night: (what's that?) Sandpiper- they have a really good crusted halibut.

pick up some creative goodies: I heard of a new ribbon store in Shelley called Ribbon Retreat- haven't been there yet but I am going to go-

keep the kids busy: Blast Off, the new play structure at Tauphaus Park, Library; movies at the paramount-I love their kid's pack w/popcorn, drink and a treat.

get wet: Ammon city Pool, my back yard with sprinklers and kiddie pools.

buy a treat: Sonic happy hour for slushies- Broulims in Shelley have great donuts and a place that is not a chain- Babe's Bakery

shop for fun: (shopping I never get to do that but if I could) DownEast Home, Mini Bazaar- I love the summer festivals- (Taylor Crossing Days, 4th of july) for all the street vendors

get some fresh air: Greenbelt, Kate Curley park

splurge: my most recent splurge was at Desert Book on a new picture for my house or nice products for my hair- Good Shampoo- hairspray etc.- Carlisle beauty

drive for a weekend away: Island park; Yellowstone National Park; Logan, UT or Ogden/Layton; Jackson Hole

(Please feel free to play along! I'd love to read yours!)

3 comments:

Hilary said...

I'm so glad you played! You reminded me of places I forgot about!

Sandwich Tree- yum. Sandpiper - we love the halibut too!!! YUM!

I just went to the Ribbon Retreat today! It's a very strange little store, not what I was expecting, but they have a TON of ribbon!

Do you drive to Broulims in Shelly just for Donuts??!!

I'm excited to see your new picture from DB.

Jillian said...

I have to add-
Sarah's Candy Cottage as an excellent place for a yummy treat.

Anonymous said...

Yum Sandwich tree! i can't remember the last time I ate there. I'll have to check out the new toy at the park next time I'm in IF