We have entered the realm of terrible two's! But to tell you the truth (knock on wood) it hasn't been so bad...don't get me wrong he has his moments but overall he has a great temperament. But looking at the pictures you would not think so. He loves Elmos so we got him a very large cupcake cake with lots of red frosting. The things you do for your kids because they love a character- The kids had red frosting everywhere- it looked more appetizing then it was.
and I again too much attention (hence the crying)
5 comments:
Too cute. The cake is adorable. Time flys when your having fun. I can't believe he is two.
how funny that too much attention makes him cry, poor little guy! So different from Sydney! (wink!)
The cupcake cake is CUTE! I love that idea! I've been seeing it more and more lately and think it's genius!
I have a very similar picture of him crying on his 1st birthday! I think he was worried something bad happened to Elmo in order for him to be on his cake!
That is so funny! I can't believe he is 2 years old!!! He was just a baby...then so was Thatch. They grow up way to fast!
Two was nothing compared to three for us! Good luck!! He is so cute and I love the crying pictures!
Post a Comment