Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Riggy- Riggles -Rig- Riggo


Can I just tell you how much I am loving this little guy!
I will admit we had a rough road to begin with........but he & I have figured it out
and we are just enjoying him to pieces.
So much I feel like it is going by tooo fast. 

 
 
 




Riggins- 11 weeks
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Elysha said...

What a doll!! He is such a special man!

Anonymous said...

That little smile just melts my heart. What a little stud!

Lesa, Keith, Taylor, Megan and Kevin, Katelyn said...

He's so cute. It's fun to see pictures of him.

Michele Mendenhall said...

So happy to see pictures. He has changed so much. I love his smile and his cute cheeks. They look very kissable. I'm glad he is doing better.

Cindy said...

I love his cheeks! I can't want to see him again.

Michelle said...

Holy cow I love that little man!