This little man turned 3---(of course like two months ago)
All I can say is he is one cute little dude!!!!
We had a great day pretty much cause it's all about him.
All I can say is he is one cute little dude!!!!
We had a great day pretty much cause it's all about him.
And topped the night off with some sword fightin'.
My absolute favorite thing about this little man are the sprinkled freckles on his nose. They melt your heart when you are talking to him. He also has the best laugh ever. Really.
He still has the loudest highest pitched scream and uses it to his advantage.
He is stubborn. Has NO interest in potty training...not because he can't but he doesn't want to. He goes in the toilet when he wants. He loves playing outside especially with Sammy. He follows her around. He is my little shadow. Always sitting by me. I often have to bend down so he can give me a kiss he says "mom I give you a kiss" and he has those sparkly mischievous eyes-- they really shine when he is smacking my behind--his favorite thing to do when I am trying to cook dinner.

1 comment:
We love this guy! We need to come and see you guys.
Post a Comment