Riggs special day turned out great. We had great love and support from lots of family. I was nervous all morning he might cry through the blessing but I got him good and fed and he did excellent. Todd did an excellent job with the parts I heard. (In fact I think Todd has mastered the baby blessing :)) It was so sad the microphone did not work well so it was scratchy and quiet. I was disappointed when it was over...but my SIL heard more and wrote down some notes from it. :)
Todd's mom has taken notes at every one of our baby blessings. They each have a little note in their baby book with her hand writing and those notes are little treasures. I found myself getting teary eyed in the chapel realizing she was not there and feeling how much my little family has missed her.
But I am pretty sure that Riggs entire blessing was heard and recorded in heaven.
The whole family!
Todd's mom has taken notes at every one of our baby blessings. They each have a little note in their baby book with her hand writing and those notes are little treasures. I found myself getting teary eyed in the chapel realizing she was not there and feeling how much my little family has missed her.
But I am pretty sure that Riggs entire blessing was heard and recorded in heaven.
The whole family!
The Sleight Clan that came for his special day!
Of course I missed a pic of my brothers & their families that came as well. (Nate & Jon)

2 comments:
It was so fun visiting with you at the pool. Your little family is so cute. Good job getting the blog up to date. Your are my blogging inspiration!
Jill, such a beautiful family you have!
Post a Comment