Monday, July 9, 2012

The highs and lows of May!

May brought our family some definite highs and lows.  Beside being completely insane and busy with end of the year programs, graduations, assemblies and family we were getting used to a new (fussy) baby that didn't sleep hence the reason that it is July 10 and my last post was months ago.
I cannot believe that my little Rigg is already 2 months...and when I look back what we have done in the last 2 months he should be 6 months.

To start off May one of our Highs:
BOTH my darling girls were given the citizenship award for the classes.  The award is given to one boy and one girl for each class to the person that is most responsible, a great friend, on task and an excellent representative of Edgemont Elementary.







Syd received the award last year and worked hard all year to try and get it this year. Syd's teacher had called and told me but Sam's teacher hadn't called so her award was a surprise. I am so proud of these girlies. My cup runneth over.
Tyson with his teacher Mrs. Morrison.  She was great!
 


High: Tyson graduated Kindergarten. 

Low: I hate to even say it out loud because I still cry myself to sleep about it.  We missed his graduation.  I thought it was at 10:15 but it was really at 9:10.  We walked in the door as it was ending.  He walked up to us and said "you missed the whole thing"-  and he has since reminded me a few times.  But the other day he heard me tell someone that it "broke my heart to miss it" and he said " mom did it really break your heart?- its really ok "
He was sooo good about it and therefore has made it to the top of my favorite list :)

Posted by Picasa


No comments: