Our favorite and the BEST (truly) part about going to Virginia is
visiting Grandma & Grandpa Sleight. We LOVE spending time with them.
Syd just said yesterday "I want to go to Virginia"..........
I thought "me too hon - me too"
Top Ten Moments in Virginia
10. Rootbeer Floats on those hot muggy nights
9. The Zoo w/a side show from the turtles (Aunt Adri's face when she saw it)
8.Eating Crab Legs at Philips on the coast
7. Riding in the car to Craig & Adri's over the hills that tickle your tummies
6.Lightning Bugs, An Orioles Game & Air & Space Museum
5. Spending time with Cousins Lizzie, Ryan & Andrew-
4.Watching my kids faces (worry & delight) during turbulence going through Denver
3.The Beach and catching a Crab
2. Cooper caught peeing outside the back sliding glass door window
1. Seeing Grandma & Grandpa- Grandpa's surprised face &70 kisses scavenger hunt



1 comment:
I will ditto the first comment . . . Me too! I miss Virginia so much! We are trying to go back for Thanksgiving to go and visit Michael and his roost!
I love the recap of the 10 best moments!
Post a Comment