Tyson loves the Wild Kratt show on PBS kids. You learn all about different animals. He is really into quizzing you and seeing if you can guess what animal he is talking about. When we went to the zoo he kept saying "mom is there going to be a Basilisk?" I really thought he was making the word up or talking about a Bass fish. But lone behold to our surprise there is a Basilisk -it is a type of lizard that runs so fast he can walk on water. AND there was one at the ZOO. If you look behind Tys in the window there is one standing next to him. MADE HIS DAY!
Baltimore Harbor
This day was one of the hottest days that we were in Virginia. I think it was 98 degrees still at 7:00pm at night. The game was hot and muggy but fun. The stadium was huge and gorgeous. As weird as it sounds....green green grass with bright lights it was cool.
Todd got a beer spilled on him from the guy above- a few drunk people sitting around us were entertaining and a couple of people asked us if "THEY WERE ALL OUR KIDS" - It was some fun times.
This was at the end of the night.....Zack was done. He was hot and exhausted but being it was 10:30 at night I would say he did pretty well.


3 comments:
I'm surprised you didn't post any turtle photos. I'm feeling like a slacker mom, we have been here for over a week and I haven't taken my kids anywhere. It's been too hot.
Super fun!
My kids love Wild Krats too. Who knew our kids are smarter than we are?
I love taking my kids anywhere that is not in Idaho or Utah. People look at you like you are nuts to have so many kids. I guess in a way we are.
What a great trip that was for you guys!
Post a Comment