Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Lagoon!

We took a trip to Lagoon this year.  It was a blast.  We haven't been in years and they have changed a ton.  There are a lot more family friendly rides.  Sammy was our bravest riding everything. Our friends Em & Chuck took the girls down on Monday for Isabelle's bday and we decided to bounce back with them on Tues as a family.  We invited Aunt Nicole to come - it was so fun to have her there and an extra pair of hands to help.  Of course I forgot my camera so I stole these from her blog. (Thanks so much)
                    

 Syd and Em & Eve in the background
                                           Lagoona Beach


     Sam going down the tube ride with Mom & Dad

                                  We love our Aunt Nicole!

        Zack thought he was pretty cool driving all by himself
                                                     Riding the Cliffhanger
                                           All the kids watching


After riding the cliffhanger---hence the reason I am still wearing my swimsuit. Water actually went up my nose.
Grizzly Rapids never disappoints for a wet ride. 

We didn't get a picture of riding Wicked but that sucker is "Wicked"- I screamed the whole time. We also really liked the octopus & bonborra.  So fun.  Can't wait to go back! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was such a fun day. I feel so lucky that I get invited to do such fun things with you guys! Remember how many times I face planted it on that tube slide. Hilarious. Too bad they don't have that at Lava!

The Desiree said...

We just went yesterday and I have to say you are way braver than I am.
I went on Bombora and just about wet my pants. I can't do rollercoasters.
Fun family day!