Tuesday, August 30, 2011

First Day of School!

                                                                 

                                                          



          That is Syd's cute teacher Mrs. Rasmussen behind her.
          She was SOOOO excited for the first day!

  Sam's class is out in the trailer's this year and her teacher is Mrs. Ballard.  It is her first year teaching she is so cute and young but we are really excited for her. Sam has some good kids (boys and girls) it will be a great year!


Really isn't he the cutest thing ever...He had a great first & second day. 
I am sure the highlight for him was riding the bus to school this morning with the girls. 
I actually got a little teary because he is doing so well and has grown up soo much. I am proud of him. He did come home today and tell me that Mrs. Morrison told him there is no talking while she is talking... then he paused for a minute and said "maybe I shouldn't talk so much"........... Hilarious!  We totally understand Mrs. Morrison. 



                                 Ahhhh...the First day of School!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

lexid said...

Love the signs. Your kids are so cute and grown up! And I completely understand your "ahhh....the first day of school." ;-)