We have been having another Spider man visitor at our house.
This time it is the shorter version. Notice he is trying to show you how to shoot his webs. He comes out and says "Mom look I piderman"
I must thoroughly enjoy the 2 year old stage because I can remember laughing just as hard at all the others at this age. Cooper seems to be extra funny. To see him develop, talk and imaginary play has been such a delight. (don't get me wrong not everything is delightful). He LOVES Spider man...at this age Tyson loved Elmo - we have probably 8 pairs of Elmo underoos but Cooper wants nothing to do with them...he is constantly getting Tyson's spider man underwear out to wear and we can always talk him into getting into his spider man pj's. ALL Boy that is all I have to say.

No comments:
Post a Comment