Friday, April 16, 2010

Nerds Really!


Honestly...these don't taste too bad but for the grief they cause in my life they are not appealing at all. And really can any normal human being eat these without actually dropping one or two.
Now if you are anywhere in the vicinity of my childrens ages....you can get them everywhere but in your mouth. Just imagine with me for a minute Cooper eating Nerds. He likes to shove his little hand down the hatch and try and bring out an entire handful. While he is grabbing the handful he does a little rustling with his hands to ensure spillage out the top. Now we have Nerds bouncing off the counter tops , tile floor and hidden in crevices that I didn't know existed.
Now you understand my frustration.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I undestand totally. I'm sure there are some of these little treasures hidden somewhere in the seats of my car.

Michelle said...

O, wow! I do understand your frustration.

Valerie said...

Jill, remind me to tell you the story of Macie and the Nerds in her ear. It's classic.