Can you believe it I am already 9 months?
Weight: 20 lbs. 3 oz. -40%
Height: 27 1/2"- 25%
Head : 75%
Yes- I am still short, chubby with a big head. Lucky I am so cute because those don't sound like the best describing words.
Do you see my pretty eyelashes....everyone comments on how handsome they are.
I am starting to get a little bit of a temper and I throw some tantrums.And I still have my high pitched scream that makes everyone ears hurt
At 9 months I sit and play on the floor a lot and I am starting to reach reach reach for things but I don't like my tummy. I stopped nursing (mom started to lose her milk) at about 8 1/2 months and take a bottle great for my mom. I still don't sleep through the night but most of the time I wake up just once. I am cutting my first tooth as we speak it keeps poking in and out. I am eating most solids. My favorites are still my sisters, my brothers & daddy they can make me laugh so hard. I am still extra ticklish and have the best belly laugh. I imitate Sydney when she barks like a dog and I am starting to give courtesy laughs.
I love my mommy most of all. I am fine playing on the floor until I see her and then I start to scream and whine for her.

4 comments:
What a cute little guy! I love your new header picture...my favorite is that Tyson is in tears...as usual!
Is he your smallest baby? He's very cute. I love the eyelashes... how come its always the boys that get the eyelashes? I think he is bigger than Brooke. We have her 1 year appt. next week.
I just love those cheeks!
I love the new family picture. Your kids are adorable. I love how it captures all of their little personalities. Kya is 16 months: 28 lbs, I forget how tall but she is in the 97% for both height and weight and she wears a size 7 shoe. Kip likes to call her the big whistle pig. LOL.
Post a Comment