
I recommend it. It makes you laugh and leaves you with a feel good feeling.
Okay really I liked it because the guy has a NICE irish accent. I asked Todd if he could work on getting one of those? :)
Okay really I liked it because the guy has a NICE irish accent. I asked Todd if he could work on getting one of those? :)
4 comments:
I love Amy Adams (i think that's her name) and I toatally love cheesy girl movies, so I can't wait to see it. I always tell Mike - I would think you were even HOTTER if you only had an accent. drool....
I always love a good movie recommendation! Thanks.
Glad to hear, some of my friends and I were talking about that so now we WILL go get it! :) I appreciate your Mother's Day post...I can NOT believe it has been 17 years...wow....Jillian you are such an amazing mom, I know your mom is just smiling and so proud of you and the wonderful mom you have become! :)
We watched it last night. It was hilarious. I think my favorite part is when they are driving and he goes, "That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard!" haha
Post a Comment