Todd made a quick trip to visit his parents before the baby was born so my sister made a quick trip to help me for the long weekend. She helped me make it to soccer games and church and everywhere else in between. (thank-you a million times) I hope I didn't wear her out because I sure had a lot of fun and my girls love her girls and love playing with them.
Kurtis couldn't come this time and when I told Tyson he wasn't coming....he cried and cried....."I want Kurtis to come" and he wanted Uncle Bret to come too but he had to bring his tractor so he could ride on it.
It was a nice treat to have cousins visit- We took some pictures at our Grandpa Maughan's

2 comments:
Jillian! I love the blog updates, Happy Birthday to Toddster...he is getting old...so is Shawn. :) Good thing we are staying young though, right? ;)
Wow, your little tornado must be really keeping you busy, and you don't need to be kept busy! He is a cutie though!
You are getting close, good luck with everything with the new babe. You are awesome.
I love the pix with your sis and Dad out at the memorial.
It is so fun to see all that is going on. Your kids are getting so big. I can't believe it!
Post a Comment