Tuesday, May 26, 2009

in case you are wondering.....


I haven't been blogging lately.....because.....I have been chasing, monitoring and trying to prevent any accidents.

I have decided to nickname him the "Tornado" he blows in makes a disaster blows out and is on his way.
I cannot believe how much energy he has....he is always climbing.

Climbing on the barstools to "flop" onto the couch.


Warning: There are no safe tootbrushes in our house especially if there is a toilet to climb up to get to the sink that gets to the toothbrush.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

raising4boys said...

Wow! What a busy boy. Not much fun chasing him around being 9 months pregnant I'm sure. Hang in there! I bet you are glad Todd is home :)

Adrianne said...

What is it with the toothbrush? Andrew's been doing that lately too. He'll climb up and just suck on Ry's or the top of the toothpaste. (Then he makes a disgusted face like he hates the flavor but continues to do it anyway.)

The Sparks family said...

I feel your pain, my third we also call a tornado and "George" from Curious George, he truly is a monkey. I couldn't imagine keeping up with it while being pregnant, you are a trooper!