Sydney graduated from Preschool last week.....their teacher had them pick their favorite letter. Syd chose "A" for allie alligator. She is very excited to go to Kindergarten but sad to leave her great preschool teacher Miss Karla! Sydney has such a fun and sparkly personality. And she loves to learn when I sit down to do homework with Sammy she is sitting right next to me trying to do it too. She my performer loves to sing and dance for anybody that will listen. And she has turned into quite the little helper. Which is great because we always need helpers around our house.
Dad planted the garden with some helpers. He went out early one morning and so all the kids followed out in their PJ's. This year we planted cucumbers, pumpkin, squash, onion and celery.

3 comments:
I want a garden! that will be so nice for the summer/fall!
I am way impressed by your garden...and will be more impressed if you can manage to keep kids and dog from digging it back up! You'll have to keep us posted on that.
I will miss Sydney!! She always brightened my day. The cutest smile ever :). Be sure to let me know when that new baby arrives! And I would love to come watch a ball game of Sydney's. Let me know the schedule. Good luck with everything.
Post a Comment