I have actually thought and thought and thought about this entry for a few months because it of course is our way of announcing that we are having another baby. We have put it off for awhile but now as my kids say "mom you are getting a big tummy" - it isn't very easy to hide anymore. I have contemplated turning off the comments for fear of what people will actually say- in the small amount of people we have already told you would not believe how many questions I have been asked- I am not offended sometimes embarrassed that I have to feel like I have to explain my fertility but I know the questions are just curiosity and complete astonishment- The good thing is out of all the comments we can still laugh about them and even make fun of ourselves. Church for our family is like watching a movie- I think we actually can entertain (or annoy) people in sacrament meeting and it is even going to get better in a good 6 months- (I bet you wish you were in our ward)
So all in all we are expecting another little one smack dab on July 4TH - We are excited!
31 comments:
Congrats Jill, I am still so glad that I ran into down here and so I can keep in touch. July is a great time, Kolton was July 6th. Hope your feeling good, even though that is a four letter word while being pregnant. Yeah for you!
Conrats! Another baby is so exciting.
Sacrament is very crazy for us also. My husband doesn't sit with us so we can get a little loud.If you could only hear us. In fact, in church meetings we have been mentioned. There was a person who was to affraid to come to church because they were worried about thier two children being to loud. My husband told the missionaries to have them sit by our family. They actually came and it worked out that they were right behind us. They can't use that excuse anymore!!
Congrats! That is awesome Jillian! I am so happy for you!
Jillian!!!!!
Congratulations! You are such a good mom...I think it's wonderful that you're adding another one! And, I didn't notice any tummy on you. Have you been feeling cruddy? I don't mind driving more for preschool, you know!!!
Congratulations!!! Your kids are soooo cute and I can't wait to hear if it is a boy or a girl! Hope you are feeling alright!
We are so excited for you guys! You have beautiful children. I keep telling you that you should have an even dozen! Remember, if it get's to overwhelming, Parker would love a little brother!!! :)
We are so excited for you guys!!! You have to let me take newborn pictures for you!
Congrats!
I love it. So excited for you.
Wow you are amazing! Congratulations!
the truth comes out! YAH! Congrats again.
Congratulations! You are amazing, I don't know if Nick has told you or not be we too are expecting and I Am scared to death of 3, and here you are going on 5. Your awesome, and as your fertility I think that the big guy just knows what he is doing...meaning Heavenly Father not Todd:)
Congratulations! I came across your blog and didn't know until the picture of your family popped up!! Your blog is great - let me know how I can help!
Jillian! You are awesome and I love you :) Congrats on the new little one!
congrats jillian! i'm so excited for you guys! i know how you feel. i'm always pregnant with my next baby before the older one is turns 1 year old and now that Haven is almost 10 months...it's about that time for us again. Austin we tried for but the other two...surprise surprise. what better surprise could you get though?
Congrats Jill!
We are excited for you! It is fun to watch your family grow up!
Any name ideas? Be careful with whom you share them...
How exciting!!! You and Todd are great parents and you seem so patient. It will be fun to see what the gender is since you already have two of each :)
Family is everything and our children will be our greatest inheritance! I think it's great & selfless and fulfilling. Good luck-I'm learning that pregnancy doesn't get easy as you go along.
How cute! How hilarious! I am pretty anal about planning all of the kids...and wanting to plan what month would work best to both have a baby and their birthday for the rest or their and our lives...but since reading this, I was telling Scott, I don't know how to have a surprise, but I think it'd be fun!
Congratulations, you two have adorable kids!
Congratulations! Your new little one will be very lucky to be a part of your wonderful family. So happy for you.
Kelsey
Congrats! Shoot, and I was recruiting for Baby Fest Spring 2010. Guess you guys beat us to the punch. I'm glad someone I know is still on my path to 6 kids---do you think you'll make it? So far I still am...
Why not have more kids!? Your kids are beautiful!
Ok I'll sit by you at church because I feel like MY family is worse than a movie its like watching the circus, plus my kids think you have the coolest church toys ever.
CONGRATS!!! A new baby is always something to celebrate!
We are excited for you ,,,,oh an Todd!
hahaha
Congratulations! How exciting to have another little one in your home. Your family is beautiful, you may as well have more!
Way to go!!! We're due in April with our 5th and I'm amazed at what people say to me!!! Oh well, I'm excited, glad to hear you're doing well!
Wow! Good luck!
Those baby ticker/countdown things freak me out! Is that normal?
27 comments.. wow :) Congrats Jill. hanging out with stacey must be rubbing off :)) you guys and your fertility! :)
CONGRATS JILL! I think it is awesome!
How do you do that? No, not make a baby I know how you did that (congrats on the news) How do you make some of your words big or small and different colors?? I can't figure it out!! HElP
Wow! I think you set a record on blog comments! I have never seen so many comments on a blog. Good thing you didn't turn comment option off! =) You are an amazing mother and person Jillian and 5 kiddos piece of cake for you! Congratulations again! Miss you tons!
Post a Comment