Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas in Virginia!


We made it to Virginia after a 3 1/2 hour plane ride on the night of the Dec. 23- I have to say my kids did excellent after a car trip getting to the SLC aiport, waiting in line for tickets, stripping at security and finally waiting at the gate to actually wait another three hours on the plane we all survived- Now it was time for some fun at G & G Sleight's house.





Making cookies with Grandma was great!
Tyson liked the seven layer bean deep minus 6 layers all night
we caught him swiping the olives.

Decorating cookies with Grandma & Aunt Nicole- we had to have cookies to leave for Santa!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Michelle said...

All I have to say is bravo to you for taking 4 kids out of town for Christmas! How did you get all the presents there?

Anonymous said...

Jake and I are so glad that you guys were home with us. We had a blast. We love you guys and your kids!

Jules said...

MMMM. I love that seven layer dip.