I got a Bosch and Wheat Grinder for Christmas (thanks Dad & Karleen) and I have been practicing making bread.
It has turned out yummy. Sydney loves it the most and would probably eat a whole loaf herself.
Last week I had the YW Laurels over to teach them how to make bread- (does making bread 2x's make you qualified to teach how to?:))

11 comments:
I LOVE making bread! Good for you for making it and teaching others to make it, too! Your baby boy is a cutie. I love the fun "toys" he plays with.
Yum, yum, yum! I just discovered the art of making bread in the last 6 months, I also got my Grandma's recipe. Mark says it's better than candy!
Jill, I am jealous. I love making bread but it has really done a number on my kithcen aid, how I covet the bosch. There is nothing like homemade bread. WHat a lucky family you have. Hope you are feeling okay
katy
Jill, They look wonderful! You'll have to share your recipe. I need to go out and buy more loaf pans now that I have my Bosch!
Good work! Your bread is BEAUTIFUL!!! You are a good mommy!
MMmmm any kind of cinnamon rolls sound good to me. What a great gift!
that sounds soooooooo good. homemade bread and homemade rolls? you are the perfect mom.
Will you share your recipes? I got a Bosch for Christmas also. How many loaves have you made at one time in your Bosch?
You will have to share your recipe! I have a good white bread recipe I'll trade you for! ;o)
I love mine too! I can actualy make it and it turns out like real bread! It's so fun!
Hey Jill, I am finally back (kind of) into the blogging world and am now checking up on everyone. I have been making bread ocassionally for the last few months. Have you heard of pantry secert? Their recipe can be used for tons of stuff and it only takes 1 hour from start to finish. Let me know if you are interested, it's great.
Post a Comment