Monday, April 15, 2013

You may think he is my favorite......



Why these are more appealing than his toys....I do not know.... One day he is going to be disgusted with himself


He pulls himself up on everything and he will totally stand without touching anything but hasn't showed any signs of walking on his own....he crawls way too fast to have walking slow him down.


He gets himself locked in the laundry room all the time....we have to go through the garage to get the door open otherwise we have to push him down with the door.
(look at all those coats hanging on the wall....things are about to change in there...woot woot)


Tub time....is there anything better than a tub full of brothers
 


I wanna go outside
 

Again why this would be more appealing to play with than toys I do not know but he likes it better because toys are not cool...only toilet paper, qtips, silverware, pots & tampons.  Toys are overrated.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Carson stills plays with pads and tampons....he is going to hate me someday.

The Desiree said...

You make me laugh! He is so cute and I have to say you are a good mom because I would just knock him over with the door:). Such cute little muffins