I am in constant state of catch up----either that or I am didn't take any pictures at all...Nice.
Tyson played winter basketball. He knew everybody on his team either from church or school mostly church. He has quite a group of boys his age it is great. I asked him months before if he wanted to play and he kept telling me no. But there were so many boys he knew that I signed him up anyway. The first day of practice I told him he was doing it and he bawled and cried and pitched a fit. I patiently (after I counted to 10 myself) sat down and asked him why. He was super scared of getting hit in the face with the ball...hence why he likes soccer (ironically this last week at soccer he got hit with the ball in the face---hilarious) So we went out and practiced 10 mins throwing the ball back and forth. He went to practice and NEVER cried again. He wasn't great but he improved through the season and the fact that he went willingly and tried was a huge check on my list.
Tyson played winter basketball. He knew everybody on his team either from church or school mostly church. He has quite a group of boys his age it is great. I asked him months before if he wanted to play and he kept telling me no. But there were so many boys he knew that I signed him up anyway. The first day of practice I told him he was doing it and he bawled and cried and pitched a fit. I patiently (after I counted to 10 myself) sat down and asked him why. He was super scared of getting hit in the face with the ball...hence why he likes soccer (ironically this last week at soccer he got hit with the ball in the face---hilarious) So we went out and practiced 10 mins throwing the ball back and forth. He went to practice and NEVER cried again. He wasn't great but he improved through the season and the fact that he went willingly and tried was a huge check on my list.
randomness--- Sam got her hair cut ....we went the first time and cut off 4 inches and she was so mad at me that I didn't let them cut more--I thought she would change her mind after a few days but she didn't she wanted to chop it to her chin so we compromised with a cut above the shoulders. I miss her long gorgeous hair but the short hair is soo much easier to do and it is super cute too. So goodbye long hair

No comments:
Post a Comment