Starting in June for 6 weeks the girls & boys played ball
The boys played tball & the girls played coach pitch softball. The girls were on the same team
(The girls pics won't scan for me but I got some of the boys)
Cooper played on a YMCA pee wee team- He LOVED it.
Todd coached Tyson's team. We almost knew all of these little boys. There is quite a group his age.
Not gonna lie...Tyson didn't like it so much. It is pretty bad when you have to bribe the coaches kid to play. Todd did a great job coaching. He has way more patience then he lets on.
Speaking of Tyson ...I could do a whole post on just him....but I have so many other that I am gonna sneak all this in now. He says some of the funniest things and yet not so funny things.
He (and Sam) did a 4 week summer school reading program in July.
The bus would drop them off about 2:15 pm - the hottest part of the day.
Tyson: "mom that bus was damn hot"
mom: "uh what"
Tyson:" oh I mean the bus was really hot"
Unfortunately neither Todd or I could claim innocence as to why he might know that word.
We were riding in the car --always a treat let me tell you---ya know with all the screaming and fighting in the back. Todd yelled and told everyone to "SHUT-UP"--
Tyson: "oh great...just great dad you just taught me another bad word"
Here's another:
Tyson are you excited for school?... "no but my mom wants us to go back really bad" AND
"mom are you sure you are not having another baby because you tummy is still really big"
He is funny. really funny. And he knows it. We are just trying to help him learn how to filter a little because there is nothing like hearing the truth.

2 comments:
That is so stinkin' funny. What a darling hilarious man!! Does he ever mention "dahka" these days? I LOVED when he called everything that. What a special family you have Jill. Love you all!
Thanks for the laughs! He is pretty funny!
Post a Comment