* the story is this...I was bound and determined to get the training wheels off tyson's bike because I was not walking to the bus stop again with my 20 year (well it felt like it) still riding with training wheels ---he was barely using them anyway. You should of seen him...on this big bike with dinky little training wheels making this "clink clink clink" sound. So I told him we are going out and taking them off. He was so scared and cried "no mom, I can't take them off I am going to fall", so naturally I bribed him to take them off with a mario stuffed plush he wanted. He agreed - Todd took them off and turned to take off Coops and Tyson got on the bike and rode away. No one even touched his bike. Coop basically did the same thing he needed a little help keeping steady but rode away. I really need to learn when to pull out the bribing card. Because there was NO need this time.
* I am really hoping that the same concept happens with Zack and potty training...what do you think? Maybe he will teach himself and one day I can just put undies on him and he will just do it. Can you tell he is my 5th...seriously before now I would be so embarrassed that my kid wasn't potty trained like he "should" be and never admit to it on a public blog....tells you how laxed I have become...I am pretty much letting it all hang out. Stay tuned there might be so more good stuff coming out :)
2 comments:
Love that all your boys said that they are super fast and love riding bikes because of the that. They are fun little guys!
Love the video. They are so cute!!!
Post a Comment