Monday, September 10, 2012

I know it is OUT of order.......

This is rough on me.....I am posting out of order...you are going to see a little of my OCD side.  Posting out of order is like making cookies in a dirty kitchen...but these cute 1st day of school pics are burining a whole in my pocket like money.  I love em and my cute little Rig is getting bigger day by day - My SIL keeps saying you NEED to post pics of Riggs...so I am controlling my in order urge and doing it..
ENJOY!


The First day of School!  Sept. 4, 2012

Last year I had cute little signs printed....not this year. We barely made it. (of course)
But they are holding up their grade number
Samantha 4th, Sydney 3rd & Tyson 1st


Sweet the kids are going back to school...we get to stay home with mom....they aren't really celebrating that because I am considered BORING. 



Coop's first day of Preschool. Sept 6, 2012
We were walking in and he says " mom I am so excited...just so excited!"
My reply "yes, yes so am I coop"
He is gonna do great.  And I really am excited that he wants to go.. he has been bored and is ready to get this school thing going.
 



And here is my Riggs--isn't he the cutest thing ever.  I am so in love with this little man and ok the sprinkled little freckly dude next to him-- but I am not biased.
He had his 4 month check-up last week.
He is a whopping 16.7 lbs. -70% for his weight and
25 1/2 "-66% for his height.
You should see his rolls on his arms and legs. TO DIE FOR.
 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm assuming I am the sister-in-law who kept begging for pictures :) I love them! The kids look so great in their back to school pics. Samantha and Sydney look way too old and I cannot believe how big Riggins has gotten...he looks like Syd and Coop to me. Can't wait to see you guys soon.

Anonymous said...

Your kids are as cute as ever and I'm so impressed with all of the updates. You have inspired me to pull it together and my blog updated.

raising4boys said...

They are all oh so cute! I love the first day of school picture. They look so excited!!!

Valerie said...

Love theses! I don't think I will ever get over how Tyson is your husbands twin!!! They are literally like the same person! Did Todd look just like that when he was little?

Valerie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.