Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mother's Day


For Mother's Day this year we did something a little different...



I did a little (lot) of snuggling with this little guy....he is pretty cute if I do say so myself.

 We took a trip to Utah and visited our Mothers.  Todd's mom is buried in Lewiston and my mom is buried in Newton. Maybe 25 mins from each other.  
(Cooper & Riggins were asleep in the car)


We were able to meet up real quick and reunite Emery & Riggins with each other.
They are 3 weeks apart and I am sure knew each other in heaven.....Grandma Sleight was for sure taking care of them both.
 
Posted by Picasa
The day was perfect with great weather and great company.  It was nice to slow down and just remember why moms and family are so important.  I count my blessings everyday.

2 comments:

Sherrie said...

Glad you were able to go do that. We think the world of your family. You are great examples to us of so many things, and remind me often of the real important things in life.

Taylor's said...

What a wonderful Mother's day! Tears in the eyes . . and the picture of the kiddos is absolutely darling!

Happy Mother's Day!