Todd couldn't decide if he liked being closer to 40 rather than 30.....I told him just think how much wisdom he has :) I think what is even harder to fathom is that he has 6 kids...did he ever think in a million years this is what 36 would hold for him? So much joy he could burst!
(**wink wink please tell you me you can hear my sarcasm)
Dad is not really a cake/dessert guy...but how do you not have a cake with 6 littles running around....so I made a cake for candles and made is favorite scotcheroos.
He had to get down real low and fast to blow out his own candles because there were lots and lots of helpers to get them blown out.
We have a pretty great dad...he has proven his worth to us time and time again especially in the last month at our house. I couldn't and most importantly don't want to do it without him.
We love you! Happy Happy Birthday!

1 comment:
I was just catching up on your blog- I love it! Todd does look super excited for his birthday....I can almost feel it from here! :) Love the zoo picts, wish we were there! I'm so glad you update this- we are missing your cute family, can't wait to meet Riggins!
Post a Comment