Sunday, December 4, 2011

riding in the car...

        
If you haven't ridden in our car you are MISSIN out....let me tell you how enjoyable it is (can you hear the sarcasm) Not only is their constant chatter, laughter, cries and noise there is a game we call Slug Bug.  But in our car their is no slugging just a lot of I spying the color of a volkswagon bug.
Now the game can get loud. but amongst all the chaos there is nothing better then hearing a little voice say "Slug Bug, silver I got it" and then hearing Coop say "good job Zacky you got a good one"!
So if you think you are good at this game test your skills and ride in our car....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love riding in your car...I especially loved riding in it to the beach when in a matter of 2 minutes both of us had spilled our big gulps of Dr. Pepper! Never a dull moment :)

Taylor's said...

super fun! I love things like that . . . I remember riding in my brother's red bug and singing LOUDLY to their music!

CraigS said...

You spilled big gulps in our van????? The truth finally comes out!

Jillian said...

Craig---I will never disclose what happened in YOUR van....however this time happened to be when we were in Oregon in the Suburban going to the beach.

CraigS said...

Glad the dr pepper wasn't in our van. It's so hard to keep up with all your beach vacations.