Thursday, December 8, 2011

I spy a..........

                                               ..........BELLY!
     
                                      .....and a letter on the tree.
                                         That contained an ultrasound.....that was supposed to stay there until Christmas day........but no one could wait. 
So after 12 hours on the tree..... we peeked.

Is it a boy or a girl?
(There is only one)


IT'S A BOY!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Amanda said...

Congratulations!!! We (well, really it was just me) could never wait to find out the sex either - so I am impressed you could last 12 hours! When are you due?

raising4boys said...

Congrats!! Your post is so cute :)

Welcome to the four boys club!!!!

Elysha said...

Wooohooo!!! Congratulations! We are so excited for you!

Taylor's said...

Super Super Super cute! I am so excited for you and your family! Hope you are feeling well!

Kellie said...

Omg that is crazy exciting. Congrats

Molly Koch said...

Congratulations! What a fun house you have! And soo much more patience than I do. Amazing. What a lucky little guy coming to you. snuggle him. I keep thinking that with my little one they grow too dang fast. :)

attack of The Mouse said...

Whahoo. We are so excited for you. I love boys. They are so sweet and wonderful.

The Baldree Family said...

Congratulations! I would not have been able to wait until Christmas either!