Thursday, October 14, 2010

Sammy turns 8!


It was the big 8 and we decided last year that our kids get birthday parties at age 5, 8 & 12. Don't tell the boys but the girls have had previous ones and Sammy has had the most but from now on this is how it goes :)
So Sammy chose a Spa themed birthday party and we did Facials, Manicures & Pedicures at our Spa. It was so much fun and the girls LOVED it.

Aunt Cheryl came and helped do toes at the party!

We sure love her!

Look at all those gorgeous toes!

It is amazing how fast time flies it seemed like yesterday we were taking this little bug home.
She is so fun and growing up so fast but not too fast because she still loves to snuggle with her mom and her mom loves that too. I remember when she was a baby people would walk across the room to see her big brown eyes and cute curly hair. She has been so fun.

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Michele Mendenhall said...

What a great idea, it looks like the girls were having a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

What a fun idea for a birthday party! I know I have said this before but I cannot believe she is 8! It seems like just yesterday I was cuddling her in your smithfield house. one of my favorite things she used to do is smell her blanky whenever she was cuddly she would just hold it right up to her nose. So cute!

Conder Family said...

That is one of the most beautiful birthday cakes I have ever seen. Sammy deserved it.

Kristyn said...

What a beautiful cake. Did you make it?

Jillian said...

You know what I did make the cake. I used one of those cake tatoos from Michaels.

raising4boys said...

I love that idea for a girl party, I'm sure they were in heaven. Such a great year turning 8. She will love activity days too.