Tyson's first day of preschool has come and gone and so has his enthusiasm. He is so funny he is hot and cold. One minute he wants to go and then next he is staying home. But once he gets there with his teacher Miss Karla he loves it. Thank goodness she is so great and patient. I can't believe how big he is. I remember getting a little teary taking this picture because he looks so big. So often I think of him as little that I forget how much he is growing up.
Friday, October 1, 2010
First Day of School!
The First day of School ! Isn't it the most exciting day? Both girls were excited. Especially Sydney I swear that girl is born to go to school. Sammy usually drags her feet a bit but she was up and ready to go too. We were running late (of course in my defense coop had an accident as we walked out the door) and I kept pushing the girls for pictures. Syd turns to me and says, "we have to go now we are late you can get pictures tomorrow." I almost said "well tomorrow isn't the first day of school"...but I obeyed and got in the car. Lucky we had a chance to get them at the school.
Sydney has two "besties" in her class this year... super exciting.

Tyson's first day of preschool has come and gone and so has his enthusiasm. He is so funny he is hot and cold. One minute he wants to go and then next he is staying home. But once he gets there with his teacher Miss Karla he loves it. Thank goodness she is so great and patient. I can't believe how big he is. I remember getting a little teary taking this picture because he looks so big. So often I think of him as little that I forget how much he is growing up.
Tyson's first day of preschool has come and gone and so has his enthusiasm. He is so funny he is hot and cold. One minute he wants to go and then next he is staying home. But once he gets there with his teacher Miss Karla he loves it. Thank goodness she is so great and patient. I can't believe how big he is. I remember getting a little teary taking this picture because he looks so big. So often I think of him as little that I forget how much he is growing up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jill, they are looking so cute...just like always! I feel the same way about Macie and preschool - when did they get old enough to do that?!
Post a Comment