No more naps...(really this was before Christmas) but it is official we are a nap free house for a few more months. For the first time in 9 1/2 years I have not had a napping child. It is kinda liberating to not have to worry about being home so Zack can have his nap. However every once in a while I find him like this --this was in the middle of the hall way. Too tired to go on.
Coop stopped taking naps at 18 months when we moved him to a big boy bed and I about died. Really I thought how can I survive without a little break... even now once in a while he will be so tired and take a little nap and I can't bring myself to wake him. Tyson & Sammy were over 3 when they stopped taking naps....and Syd and Zack were about the same time. Zack 2 1/2 - Syd just over 2.
No more naps means .....(especially if you have to make room in the crib)
BIG BOY BED!
Coop & Zack share the bunk and then Tys sleeps in a twin bed along the wall.The room is really big and has enough space for their beds & toys. It has worked out great..ok maybe not great ..bed time is a party but once everyone is asleep it is great. In fact Zack has transitioned the best to a big boy bed and we have decided its because he has 2 brothers to share the room with. Do you think we could fit a 4th in there? :) Talk about party.
Yes- I am 2 1/2 and still have my binky. I have had only one and have thrown away several other broken ones. Two days ago I found another one so now I have two binkies. My mom says as soon as these are broken I am done with them. But really I think my mom likes me to have them because she looks all over the house frantically when I have lost them. I think they help me be quiet and still for a few moments and she likes that. My mom says getting rid of the binky and going on the potty are two things on the "to do" list before my little brother comes.
I don't really know what she means when she says my little brother comes...it must have something to do with the very large bump on her tummy.
This is my motivation to get caught up on my blog. I finally printed out the first year of my blog into a book for keepsake purposes. I went through blog2print.com. I love the book and the whole idea of how easy it was to slurp up the blog ...the two things I don't love is. They don't let you format any pages so on one page I will have my blog entry header and the entry with pictures and text on the next page. I also wish my pics were bigger. This book is 65 pages with close to 95 blog entries and it cost me $43.00. I still have 3 more years to make into books but I am making progress.
I started to slurp my book up on Blurb.com and it seems great however they let you edit, format and add anything you want that it got a little overwhelming to me so I thought I would try one book with blog2print and one with blurb and see what I liked better. Has anyone had any experiences?

1 comment:
i love to see pics of your family! so adorable.All the kids are growing up so fast! I remember our little "twins" sittin in their perspective strollers with their binki's, not making a peep, watching swim lessons and baseball games. Eve still loves her binky too! Its like Christmas everytime she finds a new one! Somtimes she says, "mom, I am too big for a binky" then she takes it back when its time for bed!
That valentines treat looks yummy! Good job.
Post a Comment