Sunday, February 19, 2012

Birthdays & Valentines...



                              Coop turns the big "4"--- and what a day it was for him.  The little guy was just happy to have it be about him.  Love him to pieces.... all the craziness & loudness he brings to our house.  Our house truly would be different without him.  Don't think I didn't try to talk him into a homemade cake ----NO WAY.  He was getting a spider man cake from Sam's club. 
                                 Now that he is "4" he keeps asking if he can go to school and ride on the bus.  I am sure I have told him he has to be 4 to go to preschool but the bus thing he came up with on his own.  It is so hard to understand when you are little guy that when you turn 4 there are not immediate results...that you still have to wait  a few more months to start preschool in the fall. 

                                                               Heavy Heavy Hang over....(anyone else do that?)


This was the only documented thing I did for Valentines-- and I took a picture so I could link it to my cute friends cooking blog- Girlsandtheirmeals.blogspot.com - her and her sisters do some cute, yummy and easy things.  I love checking their blog for great ideas.  (notice how some don't have strawberries---over half of my crazy family doesn't like them-- I LOVE STRAWBERRIES they are one of my favorites)


I missed the pic of all our valentines but we did 82 of them for classmates this year - I got to thinking at one point I could have 5 Sleights in grade school making it possible for us to do a whole lot of valentines...lucky by then most of them can sign their own names. :) 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Sommer Family said...

I love that I can see your cute family on here. Makes me feel not so far away! Love you guys!