Sunday, May 22, 2011

Easter

        Easter snuck up on us this year.  We had to dye eggs on Sunday AFTER the Easter bunny came.  What? I know. 





 Easter weekend we took a quick trip to Utah to see family.  We left on Friday and were home Sat. evening.  I took my camera with no battery of course...so there are limited pics or I should say no pics from Utah and limited from Idaho.  We had a great weekend spending time with Aunt, Uncles & Cousins.  On Sat. morning we woke up and tried to make it to a City Easter egg hunt in Ogden.  We pulled up at 9:04- the hunt started at 9:00 and people were walking away with bags of eggs.  We obviously are NOT avid Easter egg hunters.  The kids were devastated.  So lucky we had our annual one in G & G M's backyard.  A perfect place for Easter egg hunting and Cooper even scored the one with the $10 bill.

No comments: