Tyson has been waiting FOREVER for his birthday- he knew it was Cooper's, Sydney's, Grandpa M's birthday and then his. If we had anyone elses (which of course there are tons of cousins and neighbors that had birthdays in between) he would say "no it is my turn for a birthday" - He got to have a party for his big number 5! And we couldn't narrow down the numbers without leaving someone out so we invited them all. ALL 15! It was a crazy hour...but I had some excellent mom helpers and it was actually a lot of fun.
Grandpa S- this one is for you. Tys is ready to go golfing when you are .
What a great day this was for our little man. Tyson has brought so much joy, laughter and tears (not gonna lie) to our family. He is smack dab in the middle - the little brother but yet a big brother. And one day the one that everyone will come to for wisdom and love. He is so sweet and gentle. I ask him all the time if he will always want to give me hugs and kisses- "he reassures me that he always will" . I am sure there will come a day that I will have to remind him. But for now I will take them when I can get them- even if they are after he has already been in bed for 15 mins and he thinks I need one more kiss.
Happy Birthday Tyson - you are loved!

3 comments:
Wow! You are one brave mom. I love the golf clubs.
I love the golf clubs too and only wish someone had given me clubs at that age but the game hadn't been invented yet!!! I am looking forward to our first outing together. Happy birthday Tyson. We love you. G&G S
What a fun birthday for Tyson! That is a whole lot of kids so I'm sure its a birthday he will never forget. Love the golf clubs. He is getting too big!
Post a Comment