Every year I think I am gonna make some cute creative Valentine for my kids to send out....and then reality sets in ...I can barely get the already done ones finished. This year we added Tyson to the mix of Valentines so we had three sets going out.
But notice Tyson is no where in these pictures....why you ask? because he didn't want to do them. Sammy volunteered to do all his because he really didn't care. I don't think he even knew what was going on. I had to tell him over and over that he had to hand out a valentine with a sucker to every person in his class.
The girls on the other hand loved it. Of course. Don't you remember valentines being the best? So fun.
I even got a dozen roses. I am so lucky!
Sammy had to make something for her valentines. We threw this little number together sunday afternoon. I thought it turned out pretty cute. Simple but cute.

1 comment:
I have a feeling Tyson will always have the girls offering to help him. (and by girls I don't just mean his sisters.) Lesa
Post a Comment