Saturday, February 26, 2011

Random!


For school spirit week one day was fake an injury day.....is that not the funniest thing you have ever heard? Sydney wanted to have a black eye- Sammy did a sprained arm- (she left before I could get a picture)
Last Sunday the girls were sick so dad stayed home with everyone but Tyson went to church as my buddy. He looked so handsome and old I had to take a picture.
Can you see who likes to try and shut himself in the fridge? Why? I tell you this kid has his own personality. The other day I caught him shoving it closed when Cooper was in there.
Does anyone need their teeth cleaned? We are running a free special right now. Come on over. If you dare.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Your kids are so adorable. I love the spirit day...what a great idea! For some reason it is every kids dream to use crutches and wear bandaids!

Lesa, Keith, Taylor, Megan and Kevin, Katelyn said...

So cute. Can they come live with me?