The "Sleight" household will be safe and sound for another year with
all the superheroes running around!
all the superheroes running around!
Batman is having a hard time seeing with his mask just a little too big.
Cooper was supposed to be Spider man but couldn't let Tyson be batman by himself so there is a little sidekick batman.
We dressed Zack up as Robin on Friday night for the ward party and trunk or treat but decided the super man would keep him warmer on Halloween eve night.
Cooper was supposed to be Spider man but couldn't let Tyson be batman by himself so there is a little sidekick batman.
We dressed Zack up as Robin on Friday night for the ward party and trunk or treat but decided the super man would keep him warmer on Halloween eve night.
I forgot to take pictures of the carved pumpkins....so take note of them here. I hate carving pumpkins so I have to document that it was done. Syd, Sam & Todd carved theirs ( I even helped). The boys used stickers for silly faces. It was great.
Tyson & Cooper went to 5 houses and the ward trunk and treat and were happy. In fact Tyson came after the 5 houses and said "Halloween is the best" he was content with the candy he got. Both girls went out a little longer and came home with plenty.

5 comments:
Cutest super heroes I've ever seen! That is so great that they all wanted to be super heroes.
Cutest super heroes I've ever seen! That is so great that they all wanted to be super heroes.
I haven't read your blog for a while--you are great at keeping this record current! I LOVE the super hero halloween theme. You are a great mom! Keep it up!
p.s.
We vote "NO" on the mustache too!
They are soooo adorable! I love the idea of having a theme, but I can never pull it off :)
Post a Comment