Dear Blog,
For some reason I can't wrap my head around getting it together for an update. I can't stand to post things out of order...there in lies my problem- well and the piles of laundry, the sticky floor- the lunches that need to be made for school, the pee all over the floor from the potty trainer and the Mockingjay novel sitting on my nightstand and so on.... so one day I will be back. Probably before the laundry and sticky floor is taken care of but not until after the pee cleaned up and the book is read. Hopefully soon.
Love,
Me
P.S. You would think I have more time now that school started but instead of being a bossy mother and having my lovely girls help my boys....my boys need me... hmmmm.
4 comments:
Loved Mockingjay! I am behind to and trying to get everything on there in the right order was making me crazy so I finally decided I didn't care if they were out of order as long as I got them on there. Good luck with the pee!
JIll, I don't know how it is that I managed to pull together an entire day of NOTHING so I could read the book, yet I don't seem to have any time any other day for anything! I am right with you on the potty training, but Charlotte just had her third accident-free day...there is a light at the end of the tunnel - but, I tell you, this tunnel seemed so much longer and darker and frustrating than it did with Riley and Mace! :) Hope all is well. Miss you guys!
i finished the book in like 2 days because I am resting from surgery good luck on finishing it! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You are wonderful Jill I love living near you and Todd and your fun kids. I miss our Sunday dinners sometime when life slows down we need to do one.-megan
I'm right there with you, don't have the energy to update my blog. And we are on this potty training road together. I bet you do miss your helpers :(
Post a Comment